The School Day
Start of the School Day:
Early Years Start Times:
- EY1-Rolling entry starting from 7:30-8:30 (after 8:30, children will be marked late).
- EY2 & EY3-Rolling entry from 7:45-8:30 (after 8:30, children will be marked late).
- Reception-start time 7:45 (after 7:55, children will be marked late).
- The EY2, EY3 & Reception gardens will be open from 7:00 for parents/carers to stay and play until the staff come out to collect the children at 7:45.
- EY2, EY3 & Reception morning supervision runs from 7:00 -7:45.
- EY2, EY3 & Reception Afternoon Club runs from 13:20-16:30.
Year 1-6 Start Times:
- Year 1 – Year 6: There are members of staff outside on duty from 7.00am onwards for student drop off.
- The whistle is blown at 7.45am and children enter the school building.
- Lessons begin at 7.50am for all year groups.
During the School Day:
Students have two breaks each day during which they play outside and are able to purchase a variety of healthy food from the school canteen. The menu for this week can be found here.
End of the School Day:
- Early Years 1: Afternoon pick-up starts from 12:30 until 13:30
- Early Years 2 – 3 and Reception: Afternoon pick-up at 13:20
- Years 1 – 6: school ends at 1.30pm
- KS1 and KS2 Activities begin at 1.45pm
- KS1 and KS2 Activities end at 2.25pm