Inspiring Young People to Think and Care
The Purpose of Our School
To provide excellent, innovative and creative education that enables all students to realise their full potential and to enjoy a fulfilled life as confident, compassionate and healthy members of the global community, who continue to learn, and contribute to a better world for all.
The Objectives of Our School
- Continuous improvement of everything we do.
- The provision of an education that ensures:
- An excellent, broad and balanced learning experience, following the relevant English National Curriculum, and, according to the guidelines of the Ministry of Education, the Greek Curriculum in Cyprus, complemented with opportunities to study the culture, environment and history of our Island.
- All students have the opportunity to learn and develop to the best of their ability.
- Students are able to develop characteristics of confidence, compassion, leadership and responsibility within a local, regional and global context.
- Our students are independent learners, who can apply their skills and knowledge in a demanding and ever-changing 21st century world.
- A healthy and appropriate range of extracurricular activities to develop specific skills, knowledge and interests in the students.
- Our students have a deep-seated love of learning.
- Offering a safe, well-maintained and stimulating working environment that supports the needs of the students and staff within the framework of the School’s core purpose and objectives.
- Recruiting well-qualified and experienced staff to fulfil our purpose and objectives, then continuously professionally developing them.
- Operating the School on a sound financial and legal basis, thus ensuring stability and supporting continuous improvement.
- Observing international standards of governance, thus ensuring effective implementation of the strategic plan within a framework of policies appropriate to the needs of the School.